Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. If your special someone happens to be a jetsetter, here’s a list of things (besides a trip overseas) that will be sure to impress your adventuring partner!
TRAVEL ADVISORY FOR COVID-19: Please be cautious and conscientious while traveling. For U.S. residents and visitors, you can visit the State Dept's travel advisory website as well as the CDC destination recommendation website for up to date information on the ongoing pandemic. Stay safe and please get vaccinated if it is a possibility for you so we can all make it through this together.
This post contains affiliate links.
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. If your special someone happens to always be jetsetting, here’s a list of things (besides a trip overseas) that will be sure to impress your adventuring partner!
- Urbanears Plattan 2 Bluetooth On-Ear Headphone at Amazon
- Decorative Globe at Anthropologie
- Life’s a Road Trip Diary at Anthropologie
- Fuji Instax Mini 9 at Amazon
- Tumi Travel Adaptor & Ballistic Case at Amazon
- Italianissimo: The Quintessential Guide to What Italians Do Best by Louise Fili at Amazon
- Cable for Two Double iPhone Charger at South Moon Under
- Curioos A Traveler’s Heart (N.t) by Bianca Green (Aluminum Disc) at GILT
- Umbra Hangit Photo Display at Macy’s
- KT Smail Picturesque Florals Portable Power Charger at Anthropologie
- City Map Glass at Uncommongoods
- Custom Map Pillow at Uncommongoods
- Bey-Berk Brown Leatherette Travel Charger Case at Rue La La
Or of course, you can always just get surprise plane tickets. Here’s a guide on how to save on flights without travel credit cards. Hope your Valentine’s Day is romantic and fun!
Leave a reply